Hey friends, how is everyone doing on their Christmas and Holiday cards? I got all mine mailed out yesterday. I think I mailed about 50 cards out this year!
For today’s card, I used a combination of Kat Scrappiness sequins, sprinkles, and confetti for this fun Christmas card.
I colored a cute snowman image with Copic markers, added a black frame and a pocket for my sequin mixes. I used the following mixes from Kat Scrappiness – Falling Snow sprinkles, blue star confetti, white star confetti, and the Frozen II sequin mix. I love the way all of these mix together perfectly.
I used the largest die from the Stitched Postage Stamp Edge rectangle dies to cut a piece of paper from the My Favorite Winter paper pad from Echo Park. I wrapped a piece of black and white twine around this panel and tied a bow. I then adhered this to the card base with dimensional adhesive. I added my shaker piece and three of the Falling Snow sprinkles to finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! Here is a link to the Kat Scrappiness shop and direct links for products used on this card are below.
– – – Kat Scrappiness products – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Falling Snow sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness
- Blue Stars confetti by Kat Scrappiness
- Clear Stars confetti by Kat Scrappiness
- Frozen II sequin mix by Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Postage Stamp Edge rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness
- My Favorite Winter 6×6 Paper Pad by Echo Park