This collection, which will work with A2, Slimline, Mini Slimline cards, and more, includes 8 individually designed dies that you can mix and match to create a multitude of scenes.
- Created a black cardstock slimline card base (8.5″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″) and adhered a honey colored cardstock layer over it.
- Using Distress Oxide inks, created an eerie sky background, added gold spatter, and then die cut it out using one of the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies before adhering it to the honey cardstock layer.
- Die cut the spooky tree, pumpkin, headstones, fence, bat, and moon (ALL included in the collection!) and adhered them to the front of the card to create a cemetery scene.
- Die cut the sentiment “Happy Halloween” 3 times out of gold cardstock for greater dimension and adhered them to the front of the card.
- For an even eerier effect, I added “cobwebs” to the tree and headstones.
Stay Safe . . .