Happy Tuesday Everyone! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing a a mini slimline Valentine card, perfect to send to a friend you’ve haven’t seen in a while. I love the card’s play on words, “It’s Been Sooo Long.” with an adorable giraffe image. LOL!
This new foliage frame die is similar to Kat’s original A2 Foliage Frame Die, but designed especially to fit mini slimline cards. It measures approximately 3.5″ x 6,” which will leave a uniform and perfect border around the die cut. Note: This frame also comes in a regular slimline size and a 5×7 size. All 4 sizes are linked at the end of this blog post.
- Created a a mini slimline side-folding card base using kraft cardstock. The base measured 7.5″ (scored at 3.75″) x 6.25″.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Heartfelt Wishes Slimline paper pad slightly smaller than the foliage frame.
- Used pink cardstock and adhered a heart from the Wonky Wavy Stitched Heart Die collection to the bottom of the patterned paper.
- Die cut the foliage frame using red cardstock and foam mounted it over the patterned paper.
- Stamped and colored Lola the Giraffe and cut her out using the coordinating die.
- Adhered “Lola” to the bottom of the foliage frame.
- Red heat embossed the coordinating stamp sentiment, “It’s been Sooo Long” and adhered it to the top left corner of the foliage frame.
- Adhered the finished foliage frame to the kraft cardstock card base.
- For a finishing touch, adhered 3 sprinkles from the Lots of Smooches Sprinkles collection to the leaves to the right of “Lola.”
Stay Safe . . .