It’s Donna here and I have two cards to share using the PinkFresh Studios stencil Choose Hop. I am using a few of Kat Scrappiness products such as the Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped Dies and , the word friend is from the Scripty “Hello My Crafty Friend” Die and the sentiment is from the Quokka’n Up Stamp Set. My second card I am using the Mini Slimline Cross Stitched Dies and the sentiment is from the Valentine Quokka Stamp Set.
Here are my cards I created using the Kat Scrappiness, Inc. products.
1. My first card, I used two colors of pink and two colors of green on the PinkFresh Studios stencil Choose Hop
. I used my Misti to line the dies up since I was making a mini slimline card. This stencil has five pieces, it is very easy to do this.
2. I die cut the Mini Slimline Fancy Scalloped die and adhered it to the top folding card base.
3. I die cut the friend from the Hello My Crafty Friend Die, this die is very versatile because the words are separated so you don’t have to use all the words. I placed the friend word onto my card and adhered it with liquid glue.
4. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the Quokka’n Up Stamp Set.
5. I finished off my card by adding some Transparent pink Heart droplets.
My second card I did the same steps as I did above, this card I used the Mini Slimline Cross Stitched Dies and the sentiment is from the Valentine Quokka Stamp Set.
Thank you for stopping by, please come back tomorrow for more inspiration!
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.