Before we get started I have a NEW promotion to share! Did you know that Kat Scrappiness offers Afterpay?! Buy Now and Pay Later! If you use this feature from September 9th through September 12th and use code: AFTERPAYDAY you will get a 15% discount off your order.
I don’t know about you but I love creating shaped cards and dies like the Home Sweet Home make it super easy! All you need are two house blanks, a scoring tool and some heavy duty double sided adhesive.
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut 2 House Frames using the Home Sweet Home die set. You will only need to score one of the frames about 1″ down from the top of the roof peak, next add double sided tape above the score line and you will attach the second house pretty side up. You now have a house shaped card base.
- Cut out the pieces that you would like to decorate your house with from the Home Sweet Home die set.
- The tree and Quokkas are from the Dress Up Quokkas, Christmas Costume Add-On and Ugly Sweater Add-On stamp sets.
- The sentiment is from the Merry Critters stamp set.
- Assemble/decorate your house. For embellishment I added a little glitter for sparkle and some pearls for ornaments on the tree.