Sheri here today with a Valentine Shaker card idea! I don’t know about you but I’m totally ready to start creating some Valentine themed projects!
For today’s card I pulled out a bunch of my favorite Kat Scrappiness dies and came up with this fun shaker card. It was super easy to create!
Steps to Create Card:
- Create a mini slimline card base using red card stock measuring 3 1/2″ x 6″ (7″ x 6″, scored at 3 1/2″ on 7″ side).
- Cut out the largest die in the Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge die set using white card stock. Panel measures 3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″.
- Cut Red Mat measuring 2 13/16″ x 5 3/8″.
- Cut out the Mini Slimline Heart Panel with red card stock.
- Trim a piece of acetate to fit under the Mini Slimline Heart Panel. Approximate size 2 5/8″ x 5 1/4″.
- Cut out 2 hearts from the Layering Nested Hearts die set using white card stock (I stacked them to add a little dimension).
- Cut out 3 “Love” from the I Love You Shadow die set (1 red mirror card stock and 2 white card stock and stack them for dimension)
- For shaker filler I used a combination of 50 Shades of Red and Red Heart Sprinkles.
- Assemble shaker window and card.
- For embellishment I added a few Diamond Rhinestones.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!
There’s still time to STOCK UP on your favorite SLIMLINE products!
You can find all the products on sale HERE.