Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs.Today I am sharing a slimline Halloween card with a nontraditional buffalo checked background. I used the adorable new ghost dies from Kat Scrappiness to make today’s card.
- Created a white cardstock slimline card base (6″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″) and adhered a buffalo check patterned paper to it.
- Die cut 3 of the ghosts from the Boo-gy Ghosts Die Set from orange cardstock and the Kat Scrappiness Starlight Bright Slimline Paper Pad.
- Used black cardstock and some of the die cut accessories from the Boo-gy Ghosts Die Set to “dress” the ghosts.
- Die cut the sentiment, “Lift Your Spirits,” from white cardstock and the shadow from black glitter cardstock.
- Added 3 bats from Kat’s Halloween Party Sequin Mix for the finishing touch!
Stay Safe . . .