It’s Donna here sharing a slimline card using the newly released “Hello My Crafty Friend” word die with shadow. This word die is perfect to send to one of your crafty friends. The words can also be used separately if you wanted to. This is a great die to have in your stash.
Here are the steps to create this card:
- Cut the White Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Top layer is cut using the Zig Zag Nesting Slimline Dies.
- Die cut the rainbow using the Slimline Rainbow die with Starlights Jewel and Bright slimline paper.
- Die cut the Hello My Crafty Friend word die with shadow.
- Stamped and cut the crafty elements from the Crafters Gonna Craft Stamp set. Colored them with copics.
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding white stars from the Black & White Star Sprinkles.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.