It’s Donna here, sharing a fun summer card with our famous Quokka chilling on the beach! I am using the newly released A2 Waterside Die, the sentiment is from the newly released Happy Day stamp set and the Summer Quokka Stamp Set.
Here is how I created my cards:
- Card base is an A2 size card.
- Die cut the A2 Waterside die and inked each piece with a blending brush.
- Assembled the Waterside die onto an A2 card.
- Stamped and colored the Quokka from the Summer Quokka Stamp Set, colored with copics and added him to the card.
- Stamped the sentiment from the Happy Day stamp set.
- Finished the card off by adding some KS Brown Diamond Rhinestones to the palm tree.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have been inspired.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.