Happy New Year a couple of days early! I am here with Kat Scrappiness sharing a New Year mini slimline card. I love the colors on this card, gold and black are so rich and elegant. The Happy New Year die is a KS die and I offset if with some glitter black cardstock.
- Cut the white Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- I cut paper using my cutter with the black and gold cardstock (I didn’t measure anything)
- Die cut the strips using Mini Slimline Wonky Dies and adhered it to the base of the card.
- Die cut the word die from KS “Happy New Year” Brush Script Word & Sentiment Die twice and offset the black glitter paper.
- Assembled the card and added KS Gold and Onyx Black Pearl Mix.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please head over to Kat Scrappiness blog for more inspiration.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.