Happy Sunday Everyone! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing a “New Year’s” card with all the necessary elements of the holiday – confetti, party hats, and champagne!
I used the Newton’s Nook Newton’s New Year Stamp & Die Combo, and the Kat Scrappiness “Happy New Year” Brush Script Word & Sentiment Die.
- Created a white A2 card base and adhered a hot pink smaller layer over it.
- Used gold embossing paste and a “confetti” stencil over black cardstock to create a background.
- Colored and die cut Newton the Cat popping a bottle of champagne and adhered to the front of the card.
- Die cut the “Happy New Year” Brush Script Word & Sentiment Die 3 times– twice out of black cardstock, and one time out of gold glimmer cardstock and stacked them for a 3D effect, before adhering it to the front of the card.
- For a finishing touch, I added a champagne bottle and two glasses from the Kat Scrappiness Cheers Gold Sequin Mix in the bottom corner of the card.
Stay Safe . . .