It’s Donna here sharing a mini slimline card using the newly released “Pearls”, Blending Brushes and Embellishment spoon. Love all these tools, they really helped me create my card. The sentiment is from the Kat Scrappiness Happy Day stamp set.
There is still time to stock up on your enamel dots, they are on sale until August 15th.
Here is my card for your inspiration.
Here are the steps to create this card:
- Cut the White Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Top layer is cut using the Mini Slimline Tri-Frame Slimline Dies.
- Die cut the rainbow from the Slimline Rainbow die using cardstock from my stash.
- Die cut the Slimline Stitched Cloud Border Die.
- Inked the background using the newly released detailed blending brushes. I used the largest one.
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding the newly released pearl mix embellishments to the slimline rainbow. To see all the pearl embellishments, you can find them here. (pic of the pearls I used is below)
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.