Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today. I have a super fun Envelope Art to share with you. Kat Scrappiness has made it so simple to decorate our envelopes with the Owl Envelope Art and Giraffe Envelope Art Stamps Set. Below you will find the easy steps to replicate this Envelope Art.
- Step 1 – Use a heavy weight envelope or create one yourself using the We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board.
- Step 2 – Stamp Owl Envelope Art on the front of envelope using Versafine Ink.
- Step 3 – Mask the image either with Masking Liquid (you will need to let this dry before proceeding to the next step) or stamp image on large Post-It, trim it and place over the image on the envelope. I used Masking Liquid.
- Step 4 – Carefully create your Distress Oxide background. To create background apply the colors on a kraft mat, spray with water, dip the top part of envelope into the oxidized inks, dry using a heat tool. Repeat the process until you reach your desired effect.
- Step 5 – Carefully remove the masking.
- Step 6 – Color the image using any color medium of your choice. I used Winsor & Newton Promarkers for easy blending.
- Step 7 – Stamp sentiment using Versafine Ink.
A reminder that Kat Scrappiness has a Challenge every month so be sure to check it out here. Every month there is a chance to win a $25.00 gift card. To enter, submit a photo of your project by clicking on the “Add Your Link” button. A winner is randomly picked at the end of each month.
To receive 10% off any order at Kat Scrappiness use code TINA10.
Below is a link for all products used for this project.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: