Happy Saturday Everyone! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing two Christmas gift card holders I created that combine a Christmas stocking and a gift card holder in one. These would be perfect to add to a card, attach to a present, or actually insert into a real Christmas stocking.
- Die cut the gift card holder bases out of white and black cardstocks.
- Die cut the stockings backs out of white and black cardstocks and embossed them with a “bubble” embossing folder.
- Die cut the stocking fronts out of 2 different buffalo check papers.
- Assembled the gift card holders and the stockings.
- Adhered the assembled stockings to the fronts of the card holders, making sure to NOT glue the top sections of the stockings.
- Adhered the stocking openings and the snowflake and candy cane embellishments (all included in the Build a Stocking die set) to the fronts of the stockings.
- Inserted the gift cards into the slots behind the stockings.
Stay Safe . . .
The supplies I used are listed and linked below. I would be so grateful if you use these affiliate links to grab your Kat Scrappiness Goodies! No extra cost to you!