Hi Everyone, it’s Priscilla here. Today I want to share a slimline card I made for the Kat Scrappiness Blog featuring the new “Fancy Scalloped Nesting Slimline Die,” the “Crafters Essentials- Fall Die Collection,” and once again, the Kat Scrappiness fan favorite this time of year, the Halloween-themed “Toil and Trouble Layered Stamp Set with Matching Dies.”
Steps to create this card:
- Create a slimline card base (8.5″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″).
- Die cut a top layer using the new “Fancy Scalloped Slimline Die.”
- Die cut a hill from the Kat Scrappiness “Stitched Slimline Hills Die.“
- Ink blend several Distress Oxide inks in shades of green (“Lucky Clover,” “Twisted Citron,” and “Mowed Lawn.”)
- Create a large moon using the Kat Scrappiness “Embossed Edge Circle Die” inked in “Scattered Straw” Distress Oxide.
- Die cut the tree, fence, pumpkin, and bat from the “Crafters Essentials- Fall Die Collection” using black card stock.
- Stamp the layered skull and black cat using the “Toil and Trouble Layered Stamp Set with Matching Dies.”
- Adhere these die cut elements onto the ink blended top layer, before stamping and black heat embossing the “Happy Halloween” sentiment.
And for the perfect ghoulish finishing touch, I added several “Area 51” green and black sprinkles!
Stay Safe . . .
The supplies I used are listed and linked below.