It’s Donna here sharing a mini slimline card using the NEW coordinating die set to the fun Quokka’n Up Stamp set and NEW coordinating dies. The cut photo frame that I have the Quokka’s in come with the coordinating die set. I am also using the Rainbow Confetti Slimline paper pad to create my card.
Don’t forget the month of August all alcohol ink products are 20% off! Don’t forget to use the code ALCOHOL-INK at check out.
- Cut the White Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Top layer cut using the Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Dies.
- Cut Black Mat: 3 1/4″ x 5 11/16″
- Cut piece of pattern paper from the Rainbow Confetti Paper Pad.
- Stamp the Quokka’s from the Quokka’n Up stamp set, colored with copics.
- Die cut Quokka’s from the Quokka’n Up coordinating die set.
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding the newly released Plum Pearl Mix to the card. To see all the pearl embellishments, you can find them here.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please visit Kat Scrappiness blog for more inspiration.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.