Hello! Amanda here. I hope you are well and getting everything done in preparation for the upcoming holidays. Today, I am sharing more ideas to stertch your dies using some Kat Scrappiness dies. Maybe it will even spark some creativity to stretch some other dies you own too! Let’s take a look at some finished product pictures first.
I think this card is great for winter birthdays, but could also be great for a masculine birthday card. If you didn’t do the snowflake background from the Crafter’s Essential Winter Die Set, you could color the ground cover green and it wouldn’t have to be winter themed.
I did prepare a video tutorial for you today. I hope you enjoy!
- Kat Scrappiness – Forest for the Trees Die
- Kat Scrappiness – Crafter’s Essential Winter Dies
- Kat Scrappiness – Boxed Sentiment Strips Dies
- Kat Scrappiness – Love in Stitches Shaker Card Dies
- Kat Scrappiness – Happy Day Stamp Set
- Kat Scrappiness – Winter Sky Clay Sprinkles
- Kat Scrappiness – Triangle Embellishment Tray
- Kat Scrappiness – Mini Detail Blending Brushes
- VersaFine Clair – Nocturne
- Distress Ink
- Salty Ocean
- Prize Ribbon
- Hickory Smoke
- Frayed Burlap
- Vintage Photo
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the ideas I had to stretch your dies. Don’t forget to visit the Kat Scrappiness Store and join the Kat Scrappiness Insider’s Facebook group if you haven’t already. We have a lot of fun there. Also, we would love if you subscribed the to the Kat Scrappiness YouTube Channel if you haven’t done so already.
If you loved my video today, I would love if you would subscribe to my personal channel & follow me on social media too!