Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today. I have a fun shaker card to share with you using the new Stitched Scallop Circles Die and Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die with the Sun Kissed Sequins Mix. Below are the steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 – Trim White Cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold in half for a vertical side fold card.
- Step 2 – Diecut Double Stitched Rectangles using Patterned Paper. This will be your background.
- Step 3 – Diecut Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die using Patterned Paper (the Die is one up from Background). Diecut Stitched Scallop Circles slightly higher than mid center. (This is your window).
- Step 4 – Using Never Ending Circles Die diecut the patterned paper from Step 2 one die bigger than the Stitched Scallop Circle created from Step 3 (make sure to position the window over the patterned paper). Adhere the background to the front of the card. You will need to diecut an acetate sheet with the same size Never Ending Circles Die.
- Step 5 – Turn over the patterned paper from Step 3 and adhere the acetate using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape or Collage Medium. Adhere foam tape all around the circle (2 layers) and to the rest of the panel (2 layers). Use an anti-static powder tool inside the circle at the edges of the foam tape. This will help to remove the stickiness. I have a video of a similar shaker card if you need a visual instruction. You can go here.
- Step 6 – Add sequins. Remove the release sheet from the foam tape. Adhere the circle backside created from Step 4. Use Clear Double Sided Adhesive to the circle and remove the release sheet. Now adhere the whole panel to the front of the card.
- Step 7 – Stamp sentiment from Everyday Brush Strokes using Versamark on patterned paper. Sprinkle black embossing powder and heat it using a heat tool. Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banners to the sentiment. Trim the left side of diecut and adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
This card can be used for any occasion by changing the patterned paper, color and/or sentiment. Below is a link to all Kat Scrappiness Products Used. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: