Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today. I have a super fun and fast card to share with you using the new Stitched Scallop Circles Die, Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die along with the Double Stitched Rectangles Die. Below you will find the link to the products used along with the steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 – Trim White Cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ fold in half for a vertical side fold card.
- Step 2 – Diecut Stitched Scallop Rectangles using Black Cardstock. Adhere to card using double sided adhesive tape.
- Step 3 – Diecut Double Stitched Rectangles using Patterned Paper (you want this to be mostly a solid color) Set it aside for now.
- Step 4 – Diecut Double Stitched Rectangles using a Striped Patterned Paper.
- Step 5 – Diecut Stitched Scallop Circles 6 times using different Patterned Paper. About half way through the Striped Patterned Paper adhere the Diecut Stitched Scallop Circles using Collage Medium in the center. Once you have all your Stitched Scallop Circles adhered cut out the top half of the Stripe Patterned Paper.
- Step 6 – Place the Striped Patterned Paper on top of the Solid Patterned Paper and mark the area for the sentiment placement. Stamp Sentiment. For my Hello sentiment I used Versamark Ink and sprinkled Sparkling Embossing Powder then heat set with a heat tool. For my friend I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- Step 7 – Adhere Solid Background to the front of the card using Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Adhere Stripe Patterned Paper to the front of the card using Foam Tape.
- Step 8 – Optional – Add Trim Mix II Sequins Mix to the upper part of the card.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. This card can be used for any occasion by changing the Color and/or sentiment. Below are links to all the products used. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: