Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today. Father’s Day is right around the corner and Kat Scrappiness has you covered with the new Dad’s Tools Layered Stamp Set and the Stitched Fishtail Banner Dies. I used both to create my card.
Below are the easy steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 – Trim Tan Cardstock to 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, score at 4 1/4” fold in half for a vertical side fold card (A2)
- Step 2 – Trim Navy Cardstock to 4” x 5 1/4”. Emboss using an embossing folder of your choice. Adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 – Diecut Circle using Tan Cardstock
- Step 4 – Stamp Dad’s Tools sentiment to circle using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
- Step 5 – Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banner using Stripe Patterned Paper x 6. Adhere to the backside of circle.
- Step 6 – Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banner using Tan Cardstock x 2. Adhere to the backside of circle at the bottom. Adhere completed Banner to the front base of card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 7 – Stamp Dad’s Tools Layered Stamp Set (hammer). Use lightest ink color for solid stamp and as you build it up go a shade darker. Cut out the hammer and adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
This Badge card can be used for any occasion by changing the image, colors and/or sentiment. To receive 10% off your order at Kat Scrappiness use code: TINA10 at checkout. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Kat Scrappiness Products Used:
Design Team Projects