This is very easy design that you can create and enjoy at the same time. Let me share with you the quick steps:
- Create your card base using a dark color. I love to use the line of purples and burgundy during this season.
- Take a whisper white layer and a stencil. I am using the Strokes design from Gina Marie Designs with Oassis Harmony Ink.
- Resize the layer using a die cut from your preference. The Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies works wonderful with this design but I used the Big & Little Chain also from Gina Marie Designs.
- In a separate piece of whisper white stamp the flowers included on the Easter Greetings stamp set. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir.
- Fussy cut the flowers with scissors or with the svg file that is included with the stamp set.
- Stamp one of the rabbits included on the Easter Greetings stamp set using Memento Desert Sand Ink. Cut with scissors or die cut machine very close to the border.
- Paste the rabbit directly over the stenciled white layer.
- Paste and arrange the flowers over the stenciled area with Crafty Foam Tape.
- Stamp a personalized message. The Easter Greetings stamp set include many messages and single words that you can use and combine.
- Paste the decorated layer with crafty foam tape over the card base with a little movement.
Thank you for stopping by and please, don’t forget to visit the Kat Scrappiness Store. We have the most beautiful stamp sets and die cuts that work great with the season and the best along of the year by the versatile use.