Have you seen the new Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die that was just released from Kat Scrappiness? I absolutely love this die. The intricate detail on the wire is to die for (heh!). Here is a link to the introduction video.
I used the die to make this adorable shaker card.
I die cut the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die from some turquoise card stock and glued it onto a piece of acetate. I used some clear beads from my stash and the Fluffy Cloud sequin mix from Kat Scrappiness for the shaker part of the card. I backed this with a piece of yellow card stock.
Since today is Father’s Day, here is another card that uses the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die.
Use code caren10 for a 10% discount in the Kat Scrappiness shop.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
– – – SUPPLIES – – –
- Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die from Kat Scrappiness
- Fluffy Clouds sequin mix from Kat Scrappiness
- Lawn Fawn Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamps
- Lawn Fawn Rub-a-Dub-Dub dies
- Happy Father’s Day die from Kat Scrappiness
- Versafine black onyx ink
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
- Nuvo Deluxe adhesive