Hello crafty friends, I hope you are enjoying the new release of slimline dies. I believe all of them are spectacular and really inspire us to create. Well, today I want to share one of my card for this release. Let me start with the City Scape Slimline with Florida style!
I am fascinated with the City Scape Slimline Die Set. It includes two slimline die. One just with the city scape and second with a detailed city scape. But let me share ho to make this card:
- Die cut the plain city scape onto white card stock.
- Apply ink on top of the negative part to create the ski. In my model I used two different colors of distress ink. I used broken china and Blueprint Sketch.
- Paste the negative part of the white layer directly onto the card base. I am using a yellow card base to create more contrast.
- Cut the detailed city scape onto white card stock. If you want you can use the piece obtained on the first step.
- Sponge the detailed city scape with your favorite color of ink. I used the Mustard Seed and applied the ink with a brush blender.
- Paste the detailed onto the card base using crafty foam tape.
- Splatter the entire layer with fireworks or any distress ink.
- Stamp a sentiment to complete your card. I stamped one of the sentiments included on the stamp set Friendship Greetings.
- Sponge the sentiment with a blue distress ink.
- Die cut the sentiment with one of the Stitched Sentiment Strips Dies.
- Embellish your card. I used one red heart sprinkle from the Kat Scrappiness Sprinkles collection.
Easy and fun!
Thank you for stopping by and remember to take a look of Kat Scrappiness Store because during this weekend the is all 15% OFF.
See you soon and happy 4th of July!