Happy Monday friends! Sammi here with a fun card using the newly released Kat Scrappiness Ugly Sweater Slimline Paper pad and the new Boxed Sentiment Strips dies! Who doesn’t LOVE ugly sweaters during the holiday season?!
To make this card, here is what I did:
- I took the widest sentiment strip from the Boxed Sentiment Strips dies and cut out 12 strips of the patterns I wanted for the card.
- I then glued them onto a piece of white cardstock the size of 5×7 in the zig zag pattern using Bearly Art Precision Glue. You will notice that the strips line up with each other when they change direction.
- Using the biggest stitched die from the new 5×7 Stitched Rectangles dies, I cut out the patterned paper piece.
- I then took the third from the smallest die from the 5×7 Stitched Rectangles dies and cut a stitched rectangle in the middle of the panel.
- Using some ribbon in my stash, I then wrapped some ribbon around the middle of the panel and tied a bow.
- I then glued the card panel onto a piece of red cardstock to create a small mat around the card panel.
- I then popped the small middle stitched rectangle in the middle with some foam tape.
- Using the KS Christmas Wishes Word die, I cut out the shadow background in red cardstock, and the Christmas Wishes word in green cardstock. I cut out the word “Christmas Wishes” three times and glued them on top of each to add some depth. I then glued them together and popped them onto the small stitched rectangle with some foam tape.
- I then added some Red Rose and White Sparking Snow Pearl embellishments.
- Final step is to glue the panel onto a 5×7 card base.
This card is so fun and easy to make and it’s a great way to use the new KS Sentiment Strips! I hope you all enjoy your week!!
Here is a list of all of the products I used for this project:
Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock 8.5"X11" – 25 Pack