Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness September Card Challenge and the announcement of the August Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Birthday! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for AUGUST!
- The Winner of the Birthday Challenge for August is: Lucy E. – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Lucy E., please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Stacey Hilleshiem! Stacey, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
September Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Slimline” Kat Scrappiness has been releasing TONS of amazing SLIMLINE dies and we want to see you use them! We have more coming this month so keep your eye out for our release.
To enter our September Card Challenge all you need to do is share your slimline card creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
We also have some great Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles to help you create beautiful Birthday cards, here are my favs:
- Double Stitched Slimline Nesting Dies
- Wonky Stitched Slimline Nesting Dies
- Tri-Frame Slimline Dies
- Cross Stitched Nesting Slimline Dies
- Zig Zag Nesting Slimline Dies
- Distressed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies
- Slimline Acetate Sheets
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
September Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
I am sharing some inspiration for the Kat Scrappiness September Challenge. This month’s theme is Slimline! Kat Scrappiness has SOOOOO MANY AMAZING Slimline dies and we want to see you use them! We have 3 NEW ones coming SOON too. I made a slimline Pineapple Shaker featuring the Cross Stitched Nesting Slimline Dies, Slimline Acetate, and all the fun Pineapple Sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is your favorite fruit?
A: Me? I love KIWI
Don’t forget to subscribe, follow, and comment on my blog for your chance to win my September Prize and for more giveaways and inspiration follow me on Instagram @MadeByMeghanK
Please use the links below to grab your slimline goodies!
Kat Scrappiness Cross Stitched Nesting Slimline Dies
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Acetate Sheets
Kat Scrappiness Pineapple Slice Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Pineapple Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness 4mm Gold Hearts
I can’t wait to see what you create! Link up below and let’s see you use those Kat Scrappiness goodies in your creations!