I kept the design clean but added a few layers and a little dimension to the tulips. For embellishment I added a little glitter and rhinestones!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″)
- Cut pink mat with Mini Slimline Scallop Edge Die (3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″) – use largest die
- Cut white panel with Mini Slimline Never Ending Die (2 13/16″ x 5 5/16″) – use second larges die
- Cut Tulip out using the Layered Tulip Bouquet die in both pink and green card stock
- Stamp Happy Retirement sentiment from the Happy Day stamp set in bottom right corner of white panel with black ink.
- Assemble card.
- I added glitter to tulip petals and foam tape for added dimension.
- For embellishment add Pink Sapphire Rhinestones with Gina K. Connect Glue.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
To Shop SALE, click HERE.