Hello Everyone! It’s Sheri here today with a CAS (Clean and Simple) Mother’s Day card idea for those of you like me that wait to the very last minute. The fun part of this card idea is that it can easily be switched up to a Birthday or even a Thinking of You theme.
I pulled out the ADORABLE Koala-Ty Time stamp set and stamped it in Gina K. Designs Amalgam ink which is alcohol friendly and used my Copic Markers to color.
- Cut card base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″)
- Cut white panel with the Mini Slimline Scalloped Die Set (used largest die in the set).
- Cut peach mat with the Mini Slimline Never Ending Die Set (used second largest die in the set)
- Cut white panel from the Mini Slimline Never Ending Die Set (used third largest die in the set)
- On white panel you will create some texture with your Scor-buddy and add three embossed lines 1/4″ apart at the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp the Kola image and 2 bamboo/greenery images from the Koala-Ty Time stamp set onto card stock and color with your favorite coloring medium. Fussy cut them out.
- Arrange scene on white panel and attach. Add a sentiment using black in on the right hand side of the panel.
- For final touch add a few White Jewels for embellishment.
Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″)
MSL Fancy Scalloped Die: 5 11/16″ x 3 3/16″
MSL Never Ending Die (Peach): 5 5/16″ x 3 13/16″
MSL Never Ending Die (White): 5″ x 2 1/2″
Here’s a list of all the supplies I used in the store.
Plus don’t miss the Mother’s Day SALE!!