Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs.Today I am sharing a Christmas mini slimline card with a matching envelope, showcasing once again the adorable new Dress Up Quokkas from Kat Scrappiness. Last week, I featured these adorable critters dressed in their Thanksgiving “Pilgrim attire.” Today they have changed out to their Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus costumes. I used the new Quokka Christmas Costume Add On Stamps to dress them.
- Created a slimline card base (6″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″) and adhered a dark green card stock layer on top of it.
- Created a sky background with several shades of blue Distress Oxide inks.
- Added evergreen trees using the Crafters Essentials Winter dies.
- Used white embossing paste and a falling snow stencil to create a snowy scene.
- Colored the two “Dress Up Quokkas” images with alcohol markers and cut out using the coordinating die cuts.
- Colored and cut out the clothing from the Quokka Christmas Costume Add On stamp set and added a pom-pom to Santa’s hat before adhering the quokkas to the front of the card.
- Die cut the “Christmas Wishes” sentiment 3 times out of white card stock and layered on top of one another for a 3-D effect and adhered above the scene.
- Created a coordinating mini slimline envelope using the new Kat Scrappiness Snail Mail Mini Slimline Envelope Dies.
- Sprinkled a few rhinestones from the new Diamond Rhinestone Mix for a finishing touch.
Stay Safe . . .
The supplies I used are listed and linked below. I would be so grateful if you use these affiliate links to grab your Kat Scrappiness Goodies! No extra cost to you!