Good morning crafty friends! Design Team Member Jana stopping in today to share how I have created this simple but pretty card using some amazing products from Kat Scrappiness.
To begin, I created my card base (which is an A2 sized card) using 110lb. ReCollections White Card Stock. I then cut down my background mat for my card using card stock from the Heidi Swapp 6X6 “Dreamy” Paper Pad and adhered it to my card base.
Using 65lb. ReCollections Gray Card Stock, I then die cut the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die by Kat Scrappiness and adhered it to my card base.
Next, I die cut a scalloped circle from the Swiss Dot Petite Prints 6X6 Double-Sided Paper Pad by Doodlebug using the Scalloped Circle Dies by Kat Scrappiness. Using the stamp, “you make the world a beautiful place” from the Everyday Brush Strokes Stamp Set by Kat Scrappiness, I stamped it onto my scalloped circle die cut using Tsukineko Versamark Clear Embossing Ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder.
I added some Scotch Foam Adhesive strips onto the back of my scalloped circle to allow it to “pop” from the card and adhered it on.
To finish off my card and add a bit of life and color to it, I adhered a few paper flowers and a butterfly that I had found in my stash, as well as a few sequins from the Brilliant Blush Sequin Mix from Kat Scrappiness using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
And that now completes my card for today. It was rather simple to create and I am happy with how it has turned out. I hope that you have enjoyed this quick tutorial today and will share all of the wonderful projects that you create using the fabulous products from the Kat Scrappiness Store. When shopping, please remember to use code: Jana10 at checkout to receive 10% off of your order.
A complete list of supplies used for this project are listed below for your convenience:
- 110lb. ReCollections White Card Stock
- 65lb. ReCollections Gray Card Stock
- Heidi Swapp 6X6 “Dreamy” Paper Pad
- Swiss Dot Petite Prints 6X6 Double-Sided Paper Pad by Doodlebug
- Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die by Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Scalloped Circle Dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Everyday Brush Strokes Stamp Set by Kat Scrappiness
- Tsukineko Full-Size Versamark Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder
- Scotch Foam Adhesive
- Paper Flowers & Butterfly Embellishments
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive 200N
- Brilliant Blush Sequin Mix – Shaker Card Fillers by Kat Scrappiness