Updated 8/3/18 to add our newest member, Jo Herbert!
We would first like to thank everyone who applied for the team. We had more entries than ever before in this year’s design team call and the talent was incredible!
We are so pleased to introduce you to our team of talented, creative designers for the next term here at Kat Scrappiness. You will notice a few familiar faces but we have several new designers to introduce you too as well. The team members are excited and ready to bring you inspiration, tips, and tutorials on how to use the Kat Scrappiness line of products, as well as some of your favorite brands of products we carry in the store. We also have an exciting line of guest designers scheduled for this year as well so stay tuned for more information regarding that!
Maria Russell – Design Team Member Liason
I am married to an amazing husband, with two beautiful and talented kids.
I am an interior designer by trade but I love to craft. I ventured into paper crafting (and stamping) 2 years ago and got immediately hooked.
I love making cards but I also love creating 3D projects and scrapbooking.
- Blog: Maria Russell Designs
- YouTube: Maria Russell
- Facebook: Maria Russell Designs
- Instagram: Maria Russell
I am a paper crafter from Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia. I have been card making since 2008. I am a mum of 4 (fur baby included) , wife and Instagram addict. My style is always evolving as I get too distracted with current trends and new products. I love experimenting with new techniques and making my supplies stretch. I am delighted to be joining the Kat Scrappiness Design Team.
You can find Jo online here:
- Facebook: https://goo.gl/8cXyWz
- Instagram: https://goo.gl/WfBn1D
- Blog: joherbertsite.wordpress.com
- You Tube Channel: https://goo.gl/BUh9Kd
- Pinterest: https://goo.gl/WjUvaL
- Twitter: https://goo.gl/3v4Y0t
- Email: email@example.com
My name is Jess, aka JessCrafts. I have been paper crafting for about 15 years. I love my day job as an elementary school teacher, but I also love teaching people crafting. I regularly share crafting tutorials on my JessCrafts YouTube channel. My style is clean and cute. I love bright colors, rainbows, and playing with new techniques. I can’t wait to share fun tutorials featuring Kat Scrappiness products!
- Blog: https://jesscraftsblog.blogspot.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/jesmoyer
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jess.crafts/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShopJessCrafts
I am married to a wonderful and supportive husband, with three amazing children (two girls and one boy). As a child, I always enjoyed and have shown a passion for crafts (Art was my favorite subject in school). To this day, I love creating and spending time in my “Happy Place” (craft room). I enjoy paper crafts of all kinds, creating cards, mini albums, scrapbooking, planner layouts and spreads and 3D projects. I also love stamping and find myself becoming more and more obsessed with coloring. I love experimenting and using different media, tools and techniques with all of my creations.
- FB Page: https://www.facebok.com/chbcreations
- Blog: https://chbcreations.blogspot.com
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/CHBbyJana
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chbcreations
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcbOVqWDfWMNcRdbxUFFVKg
Tina Gui Gui DornBaum
Hello, my name is Tina and I am a graphic artist/designer. I am married and have a son who is all grown up. I needed something to do with my spare time so one day while surfing the net I landed on a website for crafting. In 2008 I took my first card class and never looked back. I am always trying out new techniques so my style is always evolving, however, one thing never changes…I love to fill my page. I am super excited to be on the Kat Scrappiness Design Team and share my projects with you.
- Blog: www.findingyourniche2.blogspot.ca
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/tinagui2d/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/tina.guigui
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxFra67v9znFvViQkcoBVnw/
My name is Kelli but most people call me kel. I am located in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii (USA). I am a 34-yo, happily married mama of 3 boys and a non-traditional college student on the road to my Masters in History. I started scrapbooking in 2003 when pregnant with my oldest son, turned into a collector, and then started seriously creating again in 2013 because my stash grew out of control! Who am I kidding… it’s still outta control!! haha! I like to think of my style as clean and simple… I gravitate towards clean lines and minimal embellishments when I craft. I LOVE patterned paper and cardstock though!! Cardmaking is my new favorite papercraft, although scrapbooking is something I desperately need to catch up on. So excited to get to work with the Kat Scrappiness design team and looking forward to sharing crafty wonderfulness with you!
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/scrap.photograffs
- Blog: http://scrap-photograffs.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scrapsandphotograffs/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbI0Tn1MpWfH6HJgn74TkLQ
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/kacopan/
Hi, my name is Caren Bartholomew. I’ve been creating cards off and on for about 20 years. Ten years ago, I was able to set up a dedicated craft room and have been nonstop card creating since! My style is clean and simple, and I love cute and punny. I like to try new techniques and occasionally dabble in other crafts. I can’t wait to create and share Kat Scrappiness products
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/carenb.osu
- Blog: http://www.carenwithac.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carenbosu
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ndaK1R6cDrI5Gee1A5-7A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?q=carenbosu
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/carenb_osu
Hi my name is Lisa and I live in sunny South Florida and I am known as “mom” to three wonderful children and three fur babies. I am also a Registered Nurse in a NICU where I take care of the most precious babies on Earth. I have been a paper crafter for over ten years and I enjoy all types of DIY projects. I used to design custom invitations and announcements which led to scrapbooking which ultimately led to card making. My favorite of all is card making and I spend most of my very little spare time creating my “OhSoCute” projects. I am very excited to be designing for Kat Scrappiness!
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008772150318
- Blog: http://ohsocutebylisa.blogspot.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ohsocutebylisa/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6h-yQoiASpnLXIgi8E1iCw
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ohsocutebylisa/
Hi! My name is Cynthia and I am a happily-married mother of one amazing daughter and three fluffy Persian cats. We are all so lucky to be living in a time where we can share our love of crafting together, through social media venues and YouTube videos. I really love to bring the camera into my workspace so that I can share my projects and techniques with everyone. I am looking forward to many fun projects and challenges with the Kat Scrappiness Design Team, and invite all of you to jump in and get crafty with us!
Mona Leonard – Design Team Manager
I am a mother of two grown boys. I have always loved crafting, as long as I can remember. I love spending all my spare time in my craft room (my little heaven) There are not many crafts that I haven’t tried. I love doing anything with my hands.
Art journaling and card making is my new favourite at this time. I also love making new crafty friends and learning new techniques.
I will be behind the scenes, working with our talented designers and Kat, to bring you exciting new projects and promotions using the lastest Kat Scrappiness line of products.
Kathleen (Kat) Driggers
Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to learn more about our talented team of designers and managers. I’m Kat, (the name behind Kat Scrappiness) and this is our family business. I live near Seattle, WA and I am a mom to two beautiful sons, (25) and (20) and have a St. Bernard named Abby and a crazy cat named Dozer.
I turned my love of this paper crafting into a business and enjoy every day that I get to spend creating new products and finding ways to bring you the latest, greatest products on the market. I’m surrounded by talented crafers and crafty products, who could ask for anything more?
- Personal Blog: http://KathleenDriggers.com
- Kat Scrappiness Blog: http://KatScrappinessBlog.com
- Shop: http://KatScrappiness.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatScrappiness
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/KatScrappiness
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/KatScrappiness
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatScrappiness