Hello crafty friends! I’m still in love with the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background die from Kat Scrappiness that was released last week. I highly recommend it!
For this card, I die cut the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background die twice, from blue and cream card stock. I then staggered the two die cuts and glued them behinds a gray frame I made from the Stitched Scalloped Rectangles. I made the frame by die cutting the second to largest Stitched Scalloped Rectangle from gray card stock. From that die cut, I die cut a regtangle that was slightly smaller than the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle. I matted that onto the largest Stitched Scalloped Rectangle cut from pink card stock.
Here is a look at the Kat Scrappiness dies I used for this card. Both of these are great stash builders and can be used in various ways. Here are a couple of links to blog where I also used these dies:
- Shaker card featuring the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background die
- Let’s Get Hammered card featuring the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies
– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– – –– –
Use code caren10 for a 10% discount in the Kat Scrappiness shop.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
– – – SUPPLIES – – –
- Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Background Die from Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Scalloped Rectangles from Kat Scrappiness
- Versafine black onyx ink
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
- Nuvo Deluxe adhesive