Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here. Today I have a masculine card to share with you using the Crafters Essentials II. The Crafters Essentials is packed with 8 dies with one being a border die. Below you will find the steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 – Trim White Cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold for a vertical side fold card. (A2)
- Step 2 – Trim White Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Apply Distress Oxide Inks to a craft mat. I used Faded Jeans, Broken China and Peacock Feathers. Spray with water to activate the inks. Dip the cardstock into the ink, heat set, then repeat this step until you have reached the desired effect. Let dry before going to the next step
- Step 3 – Diecut Crafters Essentials 2 (the Border Die) using the Distress Oxide Background. Turn the patterned and diecut it again. Adhere the Distress Oxide Background to Black Cardstock trimmed to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ using Collage Medium. Adhere the whole panel to front of card using Scor Tape.
- Step 4 – Diecut Crafters Essentials 2 for the following 1) Large Stitched Fishtail Banner using Black Cardstock 2) Long Stitched Fishtail Banner using Diagonal Patterned Paper 3) Starburst using Distress Oxide (or patterned paper). Adhere all the diecuts to the card using Scor Tape.
- Step 5 – Stamp sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Step 6 – For accents add a button with yarn to the center of starburst.
This card can be used for any occasion by changing the colors and/or sentiment. Below is a link to all products used. To receive 10% off your order use code: TINA10 at checkout. Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful day.
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: